Website Necsel IP Inc.
Backed by strength of Ushio Japan, one of the world’s largest specialty light source companies. Necsel is a dynamic silicon valley based Laser/Photonics Solutions supplier vertically integrated from epitaxial through package to final custom solution. We have manufacturing facilities in Northern and Southern California, Vermont (ISO 13485), New Jersey and use subcontractors in Asia. We create solutions for some of the world’s most valuable companies in the areas of life Sciences, Augmented Reality, Industrial and Entertainment to name a few.
At the heart is our people and their commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI) along with environmental, social, and governance (ESG). Come be part of the team.
- Highly self-motivated individual whose responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Mechanical aspects of product design
- System integration: incorporation of mechanical designs with other design disciplines
- Working as part of a team to design new products and improve existing products
- Creating documentation to define and implement designs
- Interacting with customers to discuss project activities and address technical concerns
- Project manage the project with the customer including
- Conference calls, managing tasks, parts costs, execution
- Complete all work with a high level of workmanship and quality
- Perform all work activities in a manner that promotes integrity and trust
- Contribute to and maintain a respectful and collaborative work environment
- 1-3 years of “hands on” manufacturing experience
- Basic Understanding of tool design
- Minimum of Associate degree in Mechanical Engineering, Bachelor degree preferred, or commensurate level of relevant experience
- Ability to interpret and generate mechanical drawings and bills of material
- Laser or LED packaging
- Ability to perform mechanical design substantiations, both analytical and empirical
- Knowledge and understanding of materials, material compatibility, and manufacturing processes
- Working knowledge of and experience with solid modeling and CAD tools
- Ability to be a contributing member of a product design team
- Ability and desire to learn and utilize new technologies as they relate to mechanical design and manufacturing
- Ability to communicate effectively, professionally, and respectfully with customers and suppliers
- Ability to communicate effectively, professionally, and respectfully with individuals in engineering and all levels of personnel
- Positive outlook and demeanor
**Current Ushio Employees are eligible for a referral bonus. Please reach out to HR for further instructions regarding more information and eligibility.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org