Since being established in 1967, Ushio America, Inc. (UAI) and its group companies have evolved to become a photonics solutions provider. UAI continually invests in educating employees, technical capabilities, and its manufacturing sites across the USA to create solutions for our customers. We solve problems with light.
Light solutions at UAI can range from EUV Semiconductor light sources the size of a bus down to a sensor LED the size of a fingernail. Cinema lamps and laser light projectors are installed for the largest premium screens. Intelligent LED lighting for entertainment production to multispectral medical imaging systems that are designed and manufactured in an ISO 13485 certified medical facility. Architectural lighting creates a beautiful environment while horticulture lamps grow food in optimal conditions to save water and the environment. Care222® technology, developed and researched with Ushio Japan, inactivates viruses when people are present. UAI also distributes the lamps of its parent company, Ushio Japan, one of the world’s largest specialty light source companies.
UAI is fundamentally involved in all areas of the electromagnetic spectrum from extreme UV to visible to far IR. Our knowledge of wavelength, power, packaging, module, system as well as active and passive selection enables us to present the best solution for your application.
At the heart of UAI is our people and their commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI) along with environmental, social, and governance (ESG). We support customers on their journey to develop customized augmented reality solutions or to manufacture high volume infrared heater lamps.
Candidate will oversee all the day-to-day light source laboratory activities. Laboratory and system training where needed will be offered.
- Manage and create new barcode labels for critical customer and coordinate with Warehouse/ Rebox personnel.
- Manage disposal/ recycle items and coordinate with Compliance dept.
- Manage lab equipment/ tools (include calibration)
- Product return (RMA) management. Accepting return products from warehouse for inspection, measurement and testing. Following RMA flow processes and closing product return.
- Generating reports (PLER) and product examinations for products made from our plants in Japan.
- Incoming inspection of strategic products for critical customers (semiconductor)
- Assisting AE in product testing such as qualification/review of new products.
- Involved in customer QA product/porthole management
- A high school diploma or general education degree (GED), two year or trade degree preferred in relevant technology, Electronics, mechanical and or Quality Assurance.
- Knowledge of light source technologies.
- Knowledge of QA principals.
- Basic capabilities with computers, WORD, EXCEL
- Skill in written and oral communication.
- Ability to work with a high degree of attention to detail.
- Ability to think creatively.
- Ability to work in a team environment, give, and accept feedback
**Current Ushio Employees are eligible for a referral bonus. Please reach out to HR for further instructions regarding more information and eligibility.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com