Website Necsel IP Inc.
Backed by strength of Ushio Japan, one of the world’s largest specialty light source companies. Necsel is a dynamic silicon valley based Laser/Photonics Solutions supplier vertically integrated from epitaxial through package to final custom solution. We have manufacturing facilities in Northern and Southern California, Vermont (ISO 13485), New Jersey and use subcontractors in Asia. We create solutions for some of the worlds most valuable companies in the areas of life Sciences, Augmented Reality, Industrial and Entertainment to name a few.
At the heart is our people and their commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI) along with environmental, social, and governance (ESG). Come be part of the team.
- Contacts previous and current customers trying to increase sales and expand existing relationships.
- Responds to customer inquiries; provides product information, pricing and technical support; responds to email inquiries; advises customer on product specifications and applications.
- Maintains sales and customer database (e.g., tracks orders, inputs new accounts, sends samples, distributes literature, etc.).
- Coordinates wire transfer payments with export customers and accounting.
- Develops price quotations based on market.
- Sales support with preparing letters, distributing catalogues and promotional materials.
- Prepares materials for trade shows and industry conferences.
- Develop sales strategies
- Account development
- A general education degree (GED), technical preferred
- with 1-3 years of sales and customer service experience.
- Experience sells laser diodes or LEDs strongly preferred
- Knowledge of sales and marketing techniques.
- Salesforce experience
- Skill in written, oral and telephone communication.
- Ability to speak Japanese
- Knowledge of computers with an emphasis on Microsoft Office applications.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks.
- Ability to form strong working relationship with industry participants, customers and internal development team.
- Ability to establish priorities and work independently.
- Ability and desire to learn and utilize new technologies as they relate to mechanical design and manufacturing
- Ability to communicate effectively, professionally, and respectfully with customers and suppliers
- Ability to communicate effectively, professionally, and respectfully with individuals in engineering and all levels of personnel
- Positive outlook and demeanor
- Competitive PTO
- Employer 401k Matching (4%!)
- Amazing Leadership Team
- Opportunities to grow
- 11 Paid Holidays
- Competitive Health, Dental, and Medical Plans
**Current Ushio Employees are eligible for a referral bonus. Please reach out to HR for further instructions regarding more information and eligibility.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com