Website Necsel IP Inc.
Backed by strength of Ushio Japan, one of the world’s largest specialty light source companies. Necsel is a dynamic silicon valley based Laser/Photonics Solutions supplier vertically integrated from epitaxial through package to final custom solution. We have manufacturing facilities in Northern and Southern California, Vermont (ISO 13485), New Jersey and use subcontractors in Asia. We create solutions for some of the world’s most valuable companies in the areas of life Sciences, Augmented Reality, Industrial and Entertainment to name a few.
At the heart is our people and their commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI) along with environmental, social, and governance (ESG). Come be part of the team.
The Manufacturing Technician ensures that products are manufactured to specifications and high-quality standards. This position assembles and packages sub‐assemblies, accessories and finished products per documented specifications communicated through controlled manufacturing work instructions.
- Build product subassemblies/final assemblies; troubleshoot problems with equipment, devices, or products.
- Test products or subassemblies for functionality or quality.
- Perform processes to complete mechanical, electrical/optical assemblies using calibrated tools and test equipment
- Set up and operate production equipment in accordance with current good manufacturing practices and standard operating procedures.
- Assist engineers in developing, building, or testing prototypes or new products, processes, or procedures.
- Adhere to all applicable regulations, policies, and procedures for health, safety.
- Complete assignments as directed with minimal supervision following written procedures, drawings and schematics.
- Troubleshooting issues as they arise in a methodological and logical manner
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Reading and understanding drawings and schematics.
- Judgment and quick decision making.
- Operation monitoring.
- Operating common electronic test equipment (e.g. oscilloscope, hipot, optical power meters, multimeters, etc.).
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong ability to work well in a group atmosphere, and comply with high quality standards.
- Strong ability to shift from one task to another to address changing production priorities.
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment
- Competitive Health Plan (Dental, Medical, Vision, etc.)
- Paid Holidays
- Competitive 401k matching
- 401k Matching at 4%
- Competitive PTO
- Room for growth
- Amazing Leadership Team
**Current Ushio Employees are eligible for a referral bonus. Please reach out to HR for further instructions regarding more information and eligibility.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com