Euroflood™ Metal Halide
Double-Ended Compact Metal Halide
Ushio Euroflood™ series of compact Metal Halide lamps use a sodium/scandium iodide which maximizes light output and ensures color stability while at the same time achieving excellent life characteristics and good color rendering.
The compact sizes provides versatility in fixture selection – from industrial and large areas to more compact display lighting applications. The Euroflood series offers design flexibility where high light density is desired.
Available in 75W, 150W and 250W with color temperature ranging from 3000k-5200k.
Features & Benefits
- Long life – 10,000 hours average life
- High color stability over entire life time
- High efficacy – 80 lm/W luminous output
- Excellent color rendering – 80 CRI
- UV Protection – protects textiles and plastics
- Compact tubular design
- Burn position – Horizontal ±45°
- Window Displays and Showrooms
- Museums and Galleries
- Landscape Lighting
- Lobbies, Hotels, Restaurants
- Athletic Fields, Arenas
- Exhibition Halls
- Wall Washing
- Aquariums (5200K)