Isolated FP Lasers
We offer isolated Fabry-Perot lasers with a 1625nm wavelength. The PD-LD InGaAsP laser diodes are of proven design and manufacture; the standard wavelength is 1625 nm. Fiber-coupled CW (continuous-wavelength) output powers range from 0.1 – 2 mW, depending on the fiber type (singlemode or multimode) used. Tracking error over OTR -40 to +85C is 1.0 dB maximum; typical 0.5 dB.
We offer a variety of packaging options for the PD-LD 1625 nm FP laser diodes. These units are available in ready-to-use, fiber-coupled packages, including FC, ST, SC and other receptacles, as well as fiber- pigtailed units.
Features & Benefits
- Tracking error 0.5 dB
- Compact, reliable receptacle & coax fiber-coupled package
- 2.0 mW singlemodeFiberoptic communications systems (9/125)
- Optional Internal Optical Isolator
- 1.6 nm RMS Spectral Width
- Fiberoptic communications systems
- Fiberoptic test instrumentation
- Optical sensing devices