These assemblies incorporate 70 micron diameter active area detector that responds optimally to both 1310 and 1550 nm light sources. Each module contains a semiconductor whose bandwidth is ideally suited to industry standard transmission rates from DC to 2.5 GHz (typ).
These modules are available with either bare or connectorized 9/125 micron fiber pigtails or in receptacle style housings (FT, SC, or SC) suitable for board or panel mounting. These high reliability units are operational over industrial environmental conditions.
Features & Benefits
- InGaAs Photodiodes with low Intermodulation Distortion (IM2)
- High Linearity & Responsivity
- Low-Capacitance Receivers
- -40 to 85ºC Operating Range
- CATV Trunk
- ONU Nodes
- Forward Path AM CATV to 2.5 GHz
- Return Path CATV Receivers