Isolated DFB Lasers
1310 & 1550
We offer the PD-LD DFB Series of coaxial style laser diodes with integral single stage optical isolators. The addition of these isolators ensures a minimum optical isolation of 33dB at either 1310 or 1550nm at 25°C. Optical isolation is temperature dependent and is specified as 20dB minimum over the entire operating temperature range of –40 to +85°C.
The PD-LD InGaAsP DFB laser diodes are available in standard wavelengths centered at 1310 and 1550nm. Fiber-coupled CW (continuous-wavelength) output powers range from 0.1 – 2 mW, depending on the desired performance level. The highly stable YAG Laser welded packaging ensures a low tracking error of +/- 1.0 dB maximum over OTR -40 to +85C .
These units are available in ready-to-use, fiber-pigtailed packages and are available with FC, SC and LC style optical connectors .
Features & Benefits
- Internal Monitor Photodetector
- Compact, reliable, coax fiber-coupled package
- 0.1 – 2.0 mW singlemode (9/125)
- 30dB minimum side mode supression
- 0.2nsec typical rise/fall time
- Fiber Optic Communication
- Fiber Optic Test Instrumentation
- Analog Signal Transmission