Isolated FP Lasers
1310 & 1550
The PD-LD InGaAsP MQW laser diodes are of proven design and manufacture; the standard wavelengths are centered at 1310 and 1550nm. Fiber-coupled CW (continuous-wavelength) output powers range from 0.1 – 2 mW, depending on the fiber type and desired performance level. Tracking error over OTR -40 to +85C is +/-1.0 dB maximum .
We offer a variety of packaging options for its’ Fabry Perot Series of laser diodes. These units are available in ready-to-use, fiber-coupled packages, including FC, ST, and SC receptacles, as well as fiber- pigtailed units.
Features & Benefits
- Internal Monitor Photdetector
- Compact, reliable receptacle & coax fiber-coupled package
- 0.1 – 2.0 mW singlemode (9/125)
- 1.7nm RMS Spectral Width
- 1.5 GHz Bandwidth
- Fiberoptic communications systems
- Fiberoptic test instrumentation
- Digital and Analog Signal transmission