Non-Isolated DFB Lasers
The PD-LD InGaAsP laser diodes feature standard wavelengths centered at 1310 and 1550nm. Fiber-coupled CW (continuous-wavelength) output powers range from 0.1 – 2 mW, depending on the fiber type and desired performance level. Tracking error over OTR -40 to +85C is 1.0 dB maximum.
We offer a variety of packaging options for the PD-LD DFB Series of laser diodes. These units are available in ready-to-use, fiber-coupled packages, including FC, ST, and SC receptacles, as well as fiber- pigtailed units.
Features & Benefits
- Internal Monitor Photodetector
- Compact, reliable receptacle & coax fiber-coupled package
- 0.1 – 2.0 mW singlemode (9/125)
- 30dB minimum side mode supression
- 0.2nsec typical rise/fall time
- Fiberoptic communications systems
- Fiberoptic test instrumentation
- Analog Signal transmission