Takumi-2000A Xenon Followspot
Xenon Followspot for Stage Lights
The Takumi-2000A xenon followspot from Ushio has its roots in Japanese followspot manufacturing dating back to 1965. With a lightweight, compact design unmatched by any other spotlight in its class, this 2kW xenon followspot features easy maneuverability and handling.
The smart balance feature allows the operator to set their own customized neutral position for superior ergonomics and individual tuning to the specific venue. An achromatic lens and advanced iris gives a sharp-edged and uniform spot. The optical system was optimized to increase the maximum light output by incorporating the reflector, lenses and Ushio xenon lamp as a uniform system. The douser utilizes a unique blade shape to create smooth and uniform mechanical dimming. The high voltage power supply automatically reduces the current when either the iris, douser or cutter are closed. This allows for reduced energy consumption and extended life of the lamp and fixture parts. Together these product features make the Takumi-2000A the best choice when purchasing a medium throw followspot today.
Features & Benefits
- Easy Handling & Excellent Balancing
- Compact Size & Light Weight
- Quick Start & Quick Stabilization
- Flicker Less Ushio UXL Series Xenon Short Arc Lamp: UXL-20PRS
- Achromatic Lens
- Flexible Light Output Control When Iris Shutter/ Douser/ Cutting Shutter are All Closed, the Electric Current for Lamp Will Automatically be Reduced to Half.
- Stage & Concert
- Special Events