This product has been discontinued.
Ubiquity™ LED T5 Direct Replace
LED T5 Ballast Compatible Lamps
Ubiquity™ LED T5 Direct Replace lamps offer an easy and safe energy-saving retrofit solution for F54T5 fluorescent lamps on most Programmed-Start Electronic Ballasts. There’s no need to rewire fixtures or disconnect ballasts. Just replace the existing fluorescent tube with the Ubiquity LED T5 tube for instant energy savings. It’s easy and energy efficient! By not tampering with the fixture wiring or bypassing the ballast, the original UL and CSA Listing on every fixture is preserved.
The Ubiquity LED T5 Direct Replace lamps are made with a shatterproof glass tube. Glass provides very good thermal conductivity and transparence. The tube is frosted to prevent glare and allow the 240° visible light area to create a quality lighted environment. Tested to NSF standards, these lamps are ETL Sanitation Listed and suitable for use in areas where food is prepared. These DLC qualified lamps are available in 4000K and 5000K color temperatures and have the fit, form, and function of traditional T5 fluorescent lamps.
Ushio is proud to stand behind these 50,000 hour rated life LED lamps with a 5-year warranty.
Features & Benefits
- Plug-and-Play for Instant and Safe Installation
- 25.5W Lamp Power / 28.5W System Power Approximately 50% Decrease in Energy Consumption
- Compatible with Programmed-Start Electronic Ballasts Eliminating the Need for Rewiring and Allows Fixture to Maintain Original UL and CSA Compliance
- Glass Tube – Better Transparence & Thermal Conductivity Than Plastic No Yellowing or Aging Like Plastic. Frosted to Prevent Glare
- ETL Sanitation Listed: Conforms to NSF/ANSI 2
- Instant On / No Flicker
- Long Life: Rated 50,000 Hours
- Application Friendly: UV Free and IR Free
- Environmentally Friendly: Mercury Free and Lead Free
- 5-Year Limited Warranty
- Fluorescent High Bay
- Industrial Lighting
- Warehouse Facilities
- Retail Lighting
- Fluorescent Troffers