Ubiquity™ LED T8 Universal
LED T8 Universal Lamps
Ubiquity™ LED T8 Universal lamps offer an instant energy-saving solution for F32T8 fluorescent lamps. These Ushio LED T8 lamps have a hybrid design capable of ballast compatible or direct-wire operation. These lamps utilize the existing electronic ballast, saving labor and maintenance costs. If the ballast is not compatible or has reached the end of its useful life, simply bypass the ballast. It’s easy and energy efficient!
Ubiquity LED T8 Universal lamps are available in 12.5W and in 4000K and 5000K color temperatures. Ushio America is proud to stand behind these 50,000 hour rated life LED lamps with a 5-year limited warranty. Use these dual purpose lamps to reduce the number of SKUs in your inventory today.
Features & Benefits
- Thermal Fuse Protection – This reliability and safety feature disables the lamp in the event of arcing at the socket and lamp pins; prevents overheating
- Lowest Installation Cost – Quick and Easy Replacement
- Dual Purpose Design Suitable for Most Applications – Reduce the Number of SKUs in Your Inventory
- Worry-Free Installation: These Lamps Utilize the Existing Electronic Ballast, Saving Labor and Maintenance Costs. If Ballast is not Compatible or Reaches End of Useful Life Use in Bypass Mode.
- Compatible with Most Instant-Start and Programmed-Start Electronic Ballasts, and Many Emergency Ballasts*
- Coated Glass Lamp – Better Transparence and Thermal Conductivity than Plastic. ETL Sanitation Listed: Conforms to NSF/ANSI 2
- 5-Year Limited Warranty – 50,000 Hours Rated Life Reduce Maintenance
* Refer to Compatibility List
- Fluorescent Troffers
- Office Lighting
- Warehouse Facilities
- Retail Lighting
- Healthcare Facilities
- School Lighting
- Industrial Shop Lighting
- Fluorescent Low Bay and High Bay
Specifications will be displayed soon.