This product has been discontinued.
Ubiquity™ 2 LED T8 Linear
LED T8 Replacement Fluorescent Lamps
Ubiquity™ 2 LED T8 lamps offer an easy and safe energy-saving retrofit solution for F32T8 fluorescent lamps on most instant-start and programmed-start electronic ballasts. There’s no need to rewire fixtures or disconnect ballasts. Just replace the existing fluorescent tube with the Ubiquity 2 LED tube for instant energy savings. It’s easy and energy efficient!
It’s also a safe solution. By not tampering with the fixture wiring or bypassing the ballast, the original UL Listing on every fixture is preserved.
These DLC qualified lamps are available in 2 different wattages, 15W and 18W, and have the form, fit and function of traditional T8 fluorescent lamps.
The Ubiquity 2 LED T8 lamps are made with a shatterproof glass tube. Glass provides very good thermal conductivity and transparence. The tube is frosted to prevent glare and allow the 240 degree beam angle (325 degree visible light area) to create a quality lighted environment.
Ubiquity 2 LED T8 lamps are available in 3500K, 4000K and 5000K color temperatures.
Ushio is proud to stand behind these 50,000 hour rated life LED lamps with a 5-year warranty.
Features & Benefits
- Energy Saving
- Direct F32T8 Retrofit for Easy & Safe Installation
- Compatible with most Instant-Start and Programmed-Start Electronic Ballasts
- Allows the Fixture to Maintain Original UL and CSA Compliance
- ETL Sanitation Listed: Conforms to NSF/ANSI 2
- Wide Beam (240º Angle / 325º Visible Light Area)
- Frosted to Prevent Glare
- Instant On / No Flicker
- Long Life: Rated 50,000 Hours
- Application Friendly: UV Free and IR Free
- Environmentally Friendly: Mercury Free and Lead Free
- 5-Year Warranty
- Fluorescent Troffers
- Fluorescent Strips
- Fluorescent Low Bay and High Bay
- Office Lighting
- School Lighting
- Industrial Shop Lighting