Ultra-Arc™ Metal Halide
Metal Halide Lamps for HPS Retrofit
Some studies have shown that HPS lamps need to produce up to 3.9 times the amount of lumens in order to equal the scotopic lighting benefits of higher CRI metal halide lamps. ULTRA-ARC™ metal halide lamps are a direct retrofit for HPS lamps. The 5200K color temperature and high CRI rating illuminate an area in white light. This changes the mood and safety of the lit area.
Features & Benefits
- High Pressure Sodium retrofit – No need to change ballast and ignitor
- High Color Temperature – 5200K
- Excellent Color Rendering – 85 CRI
- High Color Stability
- Long Life – Up to 20,000 hours average life
- T15 Bulb shape
- E39 Mogul base for HPS retrofit
- Parking Structures and Lots
- Commercial and Industrial
- Bus Stops
- Pedestrian Areas
Click item code buttons to view detailed data specs. Specifications are subject to change without notice.
|AVG. LIFE (H)
|UHI-S400DD, 5200K (S-51 Ballast)
This item has been discontinued.
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING: These products can expose you to Mercury, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov