UV-LED Light Source Units
For Contact / Proximity Exposure
Mask aligner, light source for MEMS exposure
Features & Benefits
- The world’s first capability to simultaneously and uniformly irradiate multiple wavelengths on the same area.
- Materializes high quality parallel light within 3 degree viewing angle and available for contact and proximity exposure methods.
- Capable of complex programmed irradiation at each wavelength while supporting a variety of general-purpose resists.
– Independent output regulation and exposure timing control at i-, h-, and g-line wavelengths
– Bandpass filters and ND filters not required
– 750 W lamp equivalent irradiance
– Absence of heat means low irradiation temperature
– Long life minimizes downtime