ColourMax LED PAR16 (96+ CRI)
LED PAR16 for Entertainment PAR Cans
Ushio America’s ColourMax LED PAR16 is a 7W LED replacement for 50 watt JDR halogen lamps. This dimmable LED PAR16 lamp is suitable for damp locations and it can be used in enclosed fixtures*. Where color accuracy and compact size is most critical, the ColourMax LED PAR16 is the perfect fit for the application.
All ColourMax LED PAR16 lamps operate on 120V, E26 base with Warm White (3000K) color temperatures and a very high color rendering (96+). They are available in Spot, Narrow Flood and Flood beam angles. Ushio America is proud to stand behind these LED PAR16 lamps with a 3-year limited warranty.
* For use in totally enclosed lamp compartments with 1 inch (25.4mm) of clearance around the sides and underneath the lamp.
Features & Benefits
- 96+ CRI for Accurate Color Rendering
- Replacement for 50W JDR Halogen Lamps
- Compact Size
- Suitable for Damp Locations and in Enclosed Fixtures*
- Application Friendly: UV Free & IR Free
- Environmentally Friendly: Mercury Free, Lead Free & RoHS Compliant
- 3-Year Limited Warranty
*For use in totally enclosed lamp compartments with 1 inch (25.4mm) of clearance around the sides and underneath the lamp.
- Entertainment PAR Cans
- Art Gallery and Museum Lighting
- Downlight and Track Lighting
Click item code buttons to view detailed data specs. Specifications are subject to change without notice.
|1004295||7||● COLOURMAX LED PAR16, SP15, WW 3000K, 96+CRI||120||E26||3000||25000||BUY|
|1004296||7||COLOURMAX LED PAR16, NFL25 WW 3000K, 96+CRI||120||E26||3000||25000||BUY|
|1004297||7||● COLOURMAX LED PAR16, FL40 WW 3000K, 96+CRI||120||E26||3000||25000||BUY|
- ● Product is not compliant with California Title 20
- Product is compliant with California Title 20
- Lumen data is based on system LM-79 tests.
- Hours rated life based on 70% lumen maintenance. LM-80 data available.
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING: These products can expose you to Phthalates, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov