Fiber-Optic LED Light Source
For decades, Ushio America, Inc. has consistently provided high-quality illumination products in specialty markets worldwide. Responding to needs of customers with discerning applications, Ushio engineers have developed an exceptional LED fiber-optic illuminator in a compact size.
The Midori™ fiber-optic LED light source series combines state-of-the-art, solid-state illumination technology with Ushio’s distinctive optical design to create a compact and lightweight fiber-optic lightbox with very high output efficacy that is ideal for industrial applications where space is a premium. This mercury-free, long-life ULB-35 LED light source has instant-on and extended electronic intensity dimming capabilities. Midori’s spectral output below 430nm (deep blue and UV) and above 700nm (near IR) is minimal, which makes it ideal for sensitive applications.
Like Ushio’s Sōlarc® fiber-optic illuminator series, the Midori ULB-35 fiber-optic light source is equipped with an ACMI fiber receptacle, as well as separate Storz and Olympus style adaptors, to accommodate most common fiber cable types. The ULB-35 conveniently accepts a DC input voltage in portable battery operation.
Consider Ushio America’s eco-friendly Midori ULB-35 fiber-optic light source for your next specialty lighting project. The lightbox can also be configured to OEM custom specifications for private labeling.
Features & Benefits
- Ultra Compact – Small Footprint Takes Very Little Space
- Energy Efficient – Increased Light Intensity Coupled Into Small Fibers at Lower Wattage Operation
- Electronic Dimming – High Dynamic Range for Intensity Control
- Lightweight – Exceptional Portability (1lb./0.45kgs.)
- External Power Supply – Utility for Both AC and DC Operation
- Long Life – Less Maintenance and No Lamp Replacement Costs
- Low Noise – Both Electrical EMI and Audible Sound
- Made in USA
- Industrial NDT Inspection
- Remote Visual Inspection
- Flexible Videoscopes
- Industrial Fiber-Optics
Specifications will be displayed soon.