High Power, Customizable LEDs
Ushio Opto-Semiconductors, Inc. SWIR LED is currently achieving the highest output power (80mW @ 500 mA) within 1050-1650nm. This InP LED is also introducing a new wavelength of 1750nm for resin detection.
With 15 years of experience within the SWIR wavelength range, our standard SWIR LED products allow for customization through various wavelength ranges and lens/packaging options. Other features include:
- Standard center wavelengths of 1050nm, 1100nm, 1150nm, 1200nm, 1300nm, 1450nm, 1550nm, 1650nm, and 1750nm available
- Customization of center wavelength tolerance available in 10nm increments; can be narrowed to ±20nm
- Industry’s highest output power and wall plug efficiency
- Long lifetime (estimated >100,000 hours; no degradation after 9,000 hours at 85°C, 85% humidity)
Features & Benefits
- 80mW @ 500mA (1300nm SMD package)
- High efficiency, high power
- High control of wavelength (±7nm)
- Customization available through lens and package type
- Computer Vision / Machine Vision
- Gas Detection – water, ice, gas, etc.
- Medical – pulse oximeter; measurement of blood glucose level
- Sorting – amount of moisture; sugars in fruit and vegetables