UV/FPI LED Light Source
For decades, Ushio America, Inc. has consistently provided high-quality illumination products in specialty markets worldwide. Responding to needs of customers with discerning applications, Ushio engineers have developed exceptional LED fiber-optic illuminators in compact sizes.
The Midori™ fiber-optic LED light source series combines state-of-the-art, solid-state illumination technology with Ushio’s distinctive optical design to create a compact and lightweight fiber-optic lightbox with very high output efficacy that is ideal for industrial applications where space is a premium. This mercury-free, long-life ULB-35 LED light source has instant-on and extended electronic intensity dimming capabilities. The ULB-35 series light sources conveniently accepts a 12VDC input voltage for portable battery operation.
The ULB-35rvi is a single UV output unit that is equipped with an ACMI fiber receptacle, as well as separate Storz and Olympus screw-in adaptors are available to accommodate most common fiber cable types. The ULB-35ndt is a dual channel unit with both UV and VIS output capability to meet the most demanding applications by rotating the Olympus style adapter to the preferred output. Both light sources are equipped with an integrated filter to significantly reduce visible light in UV operation mode to meet the most demanding FPI applications.
Consider Ushio America’s eco-friendly Midori ULB-35 fiber-optic LED light source for your next specialty lighting project. The lightbox can also be configured to OEM custom specifications for private labeling. For more information, please contact our customer service group at 800.838.7446 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Features & Benefits
- Ultra Compact – Small Footprint Takes Very Little Space
- Energy Efficient – Increased Light Intensity Coupled Into Small Fibers at Lower Wattage Operation
- Electronic Dimming – High Dynamic Range for Intensity Control
- Lightweight – Less Than 1lb (0.45kg) for Exceptional Portability
- External Power Supply – Utility for Both AC and DC Operation
- Long Life – Less Maintenance and No Lamp Replacement Costs
- Low Noise – Both Electrical EMI and Audible Sound
- UV Output/Low VIS – Enhanced FPI Contrast Images
- Industrial NDT Inspection
- Remote Visual Inspection
- Flexible Videoscopes
- Industrial Fiber Optics
- UV Fluorescent Penetrant Inspection
|50||1004232||ULB-35rvi1 ACMI Adapter||–||–||1.85||14.75||10,000+|
|50||1004233||ULB-35rvi2 Machida Adapter||–||–||1.85||14.75||10,000+|
|50||1004270||ULB-35ndt1 Olympus Adapter, Dual Channel||6500||650||1.85||14.75||10,000+|
|50||1004507||ULB35i-ndt2 LED LS MACH, Dual Channel||6500||650||1.85||14.75||10,000+|
* Based on LED manufacturer rated wattage and thermal operation.
• Photometric nominal specifications are measured through 4mm quartz rod at 35W.
• Radiant power nominal specifications are measured through 4mm quartz rod at 50W.
• Intended for fiber-optic cables ranging from 3mm to 6mm active area diameters. Outputs will vary.
View PDF Spec Sheet for detailed data specs. Specification is subject to change without notice.