UV (365nm) & UVV (405nm) Spot Cure LED Light Sources
The Midori™ ULB-50sc series UV (365nm) and UVV (405nm) LED light sources are premier fiber-optic delivered illuminators intended for spot curing adhesives or coating applications where benchtop space is a premium.
This feature-rich solid-state light source is extremely compact, energy efficient and easy to use that is compatible with, and surpasses most existing lamp-based system processes for cost-effective photo-curing solutions.
Versatile programming features and inherent narrow spectral bandwidth are combined with true-output irradiance is one of many unique features of our light source design for demanding UV spot curing applications.
This UV LED light source exhibits an optimized high output LED solution with an integrated microprocessor LCD user control panel with pre-aligned coupling optics providing best in class light delivery that is compatible with industry standard liquid light guides.
Features & Benefits
- High Output Power Density
- Constant Output Control
- User Friendly Program Control
- UVA Narrow Spectral Width
- Lower Curing Temperatures
Unique Product Features
- Constant UV Power Output Control Mode
- Output Power Calibration Capability to External Radiometers
- Intensity Adjustable from 0-100% Output
- Exposure Timer Control in 0.1-sec Increments
- Foot Pedal Switch Control or Manual (LCD Panel) Control
- Password Protection for Production Protocols
- USB Remote Control Operation and PC Programmable
- Safety Interlock – Fiber Sense Technology
(Fiber Must be Inserted to Activate Unit)
- LCD Touch Screen Panel for User Input/Output Controls
- UV Light Curing of Photoactivated:
– Conformal Coatings
– Sealants and Encapsulants
- Precision Assemblies Used in:
|Watts (W)||Ordering Code||Description||Peak Wavelength (nm)||Spectral Bandwidth (FWHM**)||Output Irradiance(1,3) (W/cm^2)||Electrical Input||Average Rated Life* (h)|
|50||1005108||Midori ULB-50sc UV Spot Cure, 365nm||365||28nm||25(2)||12vdc / 5A||10,000|
|50||1005109||Midori ULB-50sc UV Spot Cure, 405nm||405||28nm||32(2)||12vdc / 5A||10,000|
(1) Outputs may vary and dependent on radiometer.
(2) Irradiance as measured through 5mm “Lumtec-D” industry standard Liquid Light guide.
(3) Reference irradiance as measured out of light source through 5mm quartz rod (up to 40W/cm^2).
* Life based on LED manufacturer rated wattage and thermal operation.
** FWHM is at 50%.